The Małowiejski park was founded at the same time as the construction of the palace was started. It was initially a regular French-type garden, which was transformed into an irregular English garden in 1825. In the eastern part of the park, three ponds were once dug, connected by canals, over which wooden footbridges were situated. At present, there are only two ponds in the entire facility: Wielki and Kaczy ponds. The park, located north and east of the palace, has about 23 ha. It is covered with many species, including exotic trees, the oldest of which are about 300 years old. The oldest tree is the growing white poplar, an exotic American tulip tree as well as maple-leaf plane tree.